Gold Coast Cabs (GC Cabs) are a proud part of the Gold Coast Community and have been for over 80 years now, providing transport solutions to residents from Coolangatta to Ormeau.
Established in 1937, we are the largest regional taxi company in Queensland, comprised of over 350 vehicles and communication, and providing dispatch services for other regional taxi networks via our state of the art customer service centre.
Our cabs prioritise comfort and accessibility. More than 100 wheelchair accessible taxis hit the road every day. They are capable of carrying up to two wheelchairs each to enhance client convenience, and all of our cabs are assistance-animal friendly. We are proud of our status as premium transport provider for people with disability on the Gold Coast.
Passionate supporters of the Gold Coast community, GC Cabs sponsors many community programs and clubs. This is our way of giving back to the community that has supported us for over eight decades.
Our current community partners include:
- Tugun Seahawks Leagues Club
- Burleigh Bears Leagues Club
- Southport Sharks AFL Club
- Guide Dogs Queensland
- Gold Coast Disability Expo
- Child Safety Handbook – Queensland Police Service
- Gold Coast Cabs Annual Athletics Championship for Children with a Disability
- Paradise Kids
- Animal Welfare League Queensland
- Gold Coast Hospital Foundation
- Centre for Sexual Violence Against Women
Stop by our booth at the Gold Coast Disability Expo for more information and to meet our friendly team. Call 131 008 to book a trip today!